- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Methods to Stop Kidney Infections (#9 is a Bit Strange but Works)
The probiotics and antioxidants in plain yogurt can actually treat a kidney infection, as well as preventing reoccurrences. Yogurt contains live, good bacteria that stop the bad bacteria from adhering to the walls of the urinary tract. The probiotics will strengthen the body’s immune system. Eat two or more cups of plain yogurt each day to help heal infections and stop them from coming back. Always buy yogurt with active, live cultures. You can also easily make your own at home.
8. Increase An Important Vitamin
Vitamin C provides vital support to your immune system, which will allow it to fight infections naturally. Vitamin C also raises the acid level in your kidneys, making it difficult for bacteria to live and grow inside them. Eat plenty of vitamin C-rich foods daily including kiwi fruit, broccoli, strawberries, tomatoes, oranges, grapefruit and other citrus fruits. Find out how to make your own vitamin C supplements.
9. Parsley Juice
You might think parsley is just a pretty decoration on your plate, but parsley juice is a terrific cleansing tonic for the kidneys. It will flush out microorganisms and other harmful toxins from the kidneys. You can make your own juice at home by adding one tablespoon of crushed, (dried or fresh) parsley to one cup of boiling water. Allow this to steep for five to 10 minutes, then strain. Drink twice each day for four weeks to fight a kidney infection and once each week afterwards to keep an infection from recurring.
Continue to Page 4