- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
Best 8 Knockout Kidney Detox Juice Recipes
Your body has its own detox system, which includes the colon, liver, and kidneys. These vital organs are responsible for filtering your blood and removing other toxins from within the body. They must do a great deal of work since we are overloading them with toxins every single day from the foods we eat, the air we breathe, and our everyday exposure through the chemicals in our soap, shampoo, deodorant, cleaning solutions, pesticides, herbicides, and other industrial toxins. Because of this overwhelming amount of toxins that our bodies are exposed to on a daily basis, it is important that we keep our detox organs clean and nurtured.
How will you know if your kidneys need to detox? Some of the following symptoms are the most commonly felt when the kidneys become sluggish and in need of cleansing:
- Bloat that does not seem to go away
- Weight gain
- Urinary tract infections or bladder infections
- Mood swings
- Skin problems such as acne, rashes, or eczema
- Fatigue or low energy levels
- Kidney pain
If you are experiencing any of the above, it might be time to think about giving your kidneys a rest and hitting the reset button. Keep reading for 8 of the best kidney detox recipes that will give your overworked kidneys some rest and much needed nutrition at the same time.
1. Crunchy Kidney Detox Juice
Mix the following in your juicer and drink at least two cups per day.
- ½ Head of organic red cabbage
- ½ Organic lemon, seeds removed
- 1 Organic medium sized cucumber (do not peel)
- 1 Large organic stalk of broccoli
- ¼ Cup of organic fresh cilantro
2. Cran-Apple Kidney Flush
This recipe calls for cranberries, which are known to kill bacteria and flush toxins, while the apple cider vinegar prevents kidney stones. Drink this mixture every day until symptoms disappear.
- ¼ Cup of pure, unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 Tablespoons of raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- Enough water to dilute
Mix these ingredients in a cup. Add water until this mixture has been diluted enough so that you can drink it as many people find it difficult to swallow apple cider vinegar plain. If you are one of the few people who don’t mind the strong taste, you can omit the water.
Continue to Page 2