- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Ways to Stop Stink Bugs (#5 is Super Easy)
5. Try Lysol
Believe it or not, some people claim that pesticides don’t work on these little stinkers (not that you would want to use them anyway), but for some reason, Lysol seems to stop them dead in their tracks. If you have some bugs and a can of Lysol, you can try killing them and freshen the house at the same time.
6. Watch Window Air Conditioning Units
These little buggers can enter the house easily through window air conditioner units so either seal them up or remove them entirely to keep those bugs from making your house their home.
7. The Old Towel Trick
One old fashioned method of removing these bugs is to hang an old damp towel inside or outside (depending on where they are) overnight. In the morning, it will be covered in stink bugs. Now you can vacuum them up or knock them into a bowl of soapy water so they drown.
Move your fruit trees and vegetable gardens away from the house, or at least away from the doors, so the stink bugs stay farther away from your house.
Continue to Page 3