- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Non-Toxic Ways to Deal with Cystic Acne (Love #8!)
4. Blue Tansy Oil
This oil is also a powerful anti-inflammatory that can help reduce the pain and swelling of cystic acne. If you tend to get rash-like acne along with the cystic acne, this oil might be your best option. It can stain your skin, so mix it with some olive oil or jojoba oil before applying.
Raw, organic honey has powerful antibacterial compounds that can work wonders on cystic acne. Honey also has strong antioxidant compounds that can help prevent the damage caused by free radicals, heal acne scars and make your skin soft and smooth again.
Simply dab some raw, organic honey on the affected areas. Wait about 15 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. Do this twice or more each day for best results.
6. Tea Tree Oil
This is a great remedy for many skin problems, including cystic acne. Tea tree oil penetrates the skin easily, dries out the acne and disinfects the pores.
Put just a drop or two of tea tree oil on a cotton ball, dab it on the affected areas, and let it sit for at least for a couple of hours, or even overnight. If you have sensitive skin, dilute the tea tree oil with two or three parts of water. Do this daily for one week, then every other day for maintenance.
Continue to Page 4