- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
12 Remedies For Shiny, Silky Hair In A Minute (#9 Is Fun!)
This is an old home remedy that works really well. Eggs contain all the nutrients your hair needs and can give you super shiny hair in a matter of minutes. Eggs are full of fatty acids, protein, and lecithin, all of which help repair damaged hair. If you want hair that is stronger and thicker, eggs are a good choice for you.
Simply beat two eggs until you get a foamy texture, and pour it directly on your hair. Allow it to sit for 15 to 30 minutes, then shampoo as you normally would.
An alternative method is to mix one egg white and one tablespoon of olive oil with one tablespoon of honey. Dampen your hair (don’t wash it yet) and then apply this paste to your scalp and hair. Cover with a shower cap and leave on for 30 minutes. Wash as you normally would.
A word of caution about using eggs in your beauty routine: Never wash or rinse your hair with hot water as this can actually cook the egg, making it very difficult to remove! Always use cool or lukewarm water.