- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Remedies For Shiny, Silky Hair In A Minute (#9 Is Fun!)
3. Hot Oil Treatment
You’ve probably seen (and maybe even tried) those little tubes of hot oil treatments sold at the drug store, and when you consider their size, these are very expensive! You can do the same thing at home at a fraction of the cost. Some of the best oils to use on your hair are olive oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, or castor oil. All of these will help restore moisture to dry or damaged hair, making it shiny and lustrous again.
SEE ALSO: 15 Tricks for Using This One Oil as a Beauty Treatment (#6 is So Cool!)
Simply put one or two tablespoons (depending on the length of your hair) in a small container and warm gently. Don’t let it get too hot, or you could burn your scalp! Apply the oil to your scalp and hair, and then put on a shower cap. Allow to sit for 15 to 30 minutes, and then wash as you normally would. Do this at least twice a week for best results.
Sep 18, 2017 at 4:11 am
I want to say thanks to you for sharing this useful remedies to get shiny and silky hair quickly. I appreciate your article. I have already tried some home remedies such as egg, yogurt, aloe vera. I got a better result from these remedies. These remedies always produce the best result for all the types of hair. Thanks for sharing a great article. I am also having a website named Miemani which is the best hair stylist salon in the Shoreditch. It offers stylish haircuts and hair treatment services at the affordable price.
May 17, 2018 at 8:12 am
Why would I use an avocado? it cost more than everything combined on this list.