- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Ways to Lower Your Risk of Osteoporosis (Ladies, This is Vital Info!)
3. Speaking of Vitamin D
As we said, you should try to get your vitamin D through the sun, but you can also get it via foods that are rich in vitamin D such as:
- Fatty fish like trout, halibut, and salmon
- Butter (real butter, not margarine)
- Fortified whole grain cereal
- Fortified milk
Try adding at least one of these items to your diet each day to ensure that you are getting sufficient amounts of vitamin D.