- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Ways to Use Every Day Baking Soda as Medicine
4. Terrific Tooth Powder
For everyday good hygiene, whitening your teeth, and refreshing the breath naturally, mix equal parts of baking soda and sea salt. Store this mixture in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Dampen your toothbrush and dip just half of your toothbrush into this mixture and brush your teeth as you normally would. Find out homemade toothpaste recipe.
5. Fantastic Foot Soak
Mix three tablespoons of baking soda in a large bowl or other container of very warm water. This makes an invigorating foot soak that will help ease sore or achy feet.
6. Dry Skin Treatment
To stop itchy skin, whether it is from sunburn, rashes, shingles, dry skin, or chickenpox blisters, baking sodas alkalinity will help ease these minor skin irritations,. You can dissolve 1 cup of baking soda in a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes, or mix 1 cup of baking soda in three gallons of water and soak a washcloth in this solution, then apply it directly to the affected areas.
Continue to Page 3