- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
13 Lies the Media is Feeding You about Nutrition
2. Saturated fat cause heart disease
The truth is, saturated fats from animal and vegetable sources provide the building blocks for cell membranes, hormones, and other substances without which your body cannot function normally. Dietary fats are also needed for the conversion of carotene to vitamin A, for absorption of minerals, and many other processes.