- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Healthy Diet Ideas For A Sick Day And Natural Cold Remedies Video
- Baked Oatmeal Recipe With Cinnamon and Apple To Warm Up Your Winter Days Video
13 Reasons To Use Shea Butter In Your Skin Care Routine Infographic
You have probably heard about shea butter and its benefits for your skin and hair. It’s a popular ingredient in many beauty products that you can find on the market. However, trying the pure shea butter in your skin care routine may be even more rewarding.
Packed with fatty acids and plant sterols, shea butter has powerful healing properties. It can work as a great moisturizer even for the most sensitive skin. Take a quick look at the infographic featured below to learn why using shea butter for your skin is a great idea.
Click on image to enlarge