- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
13 Reasons To Use Shea Butter In Your Skin Care Routine Infographic
You have probably heard about shea butter and its benefits for your skin and hair. It’s a popular ingredient in many beauty products that you can find on the market. However, trying the pure shea butter in your skin care routine may be even more rewarding.
Packed with fatty acids and plant sterols, shea butter has powerful healing properties. It can work as a great moisturizer even for the most sensitive skin. Take a quick look at the infographic featured below to learn why using shea butter for your skin is a great idea.
Click on image to enlarge