- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
13 Reasons To Use Shea Butter In Your Skin Care Routine Infographic
You have probably heard about shea butter and its benefits for your skin and hair. It’s a popular ingredient in many beauty products that you can find on the market. However, trying the pure shea butter in your skin care routine may be even more rewarding.
Packed with fatty acids and plant sterols, shea butter has powerful healing properties. It can work as a great moisturizer even for the most sensitive skin. Take a quick look at the infographic featured below to learn why using shea butter for your skin is a great idea.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.