- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
What’s Your Skin Eating? A Look At Your Beauty Products Infographic
Skin is your most visible and arguably the most vulnerable organ. It’s the surface that protects you form external hazards, but it’s also what other people see when they look at you. Your look and beauty are very influenced by the health of your skin.
Naturally, skin is also the organ which comes in contact with a whole range of different chemicals and compounds, which get absorbed into our system. Powder, mascara, lipstick, all kinds of creams, lotions and soaps – the list of chemicals that we put on our skin can go on and on.
Have a look at this infographic to learn about modern beauty products and their effect on your health.
Click on image to enlarge