- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
What’s Your Skin Eating? A Look At Your Beauty Products Infographic
Skin is your most visible and arguably the most vulnerable organ. It’s the surface that protects you form external hazards, but it’s also what other people see when they look at you. Your look and beauty are very influenced by the health of your skin.
Naturally, skin is also the organ which comes in contact with a whole range of different chemicals and compounds, which get absorbed into our system. Powder, mascara, lipstick, all kinds of creams, lotions and soaps – the list of chemicals that we put on our skin can go on and on.
Have a look at this infographic to learn about modern beauty products and their effect on your health.
Click on image to enlarge