- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
What’s Your Skin Eating? A Look At Your Beauty Products Infographic
Skin is your most visible and arguably the most vulnerable organ. It’s the surface that protects you form external hazards, but it’s also what other people see when they look at you. Your look and beauty are very influenced by the health of your skin.
Naturally, skin is also the organ which comes in contact with a whole range of different chemicals and compounds, which get absorbed into our system. Powder, mascara, lipstick, all kinds of creams, lotions and soaps – the list of chemicals that we put on our skin can go on and on.
Have a look at this infographic to learn about modern beauty products and their effect on your health.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.