- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
What’s Your Skin Eating? A Look At Your Beauty Products Infographic
Skin is your most visible and arguably the most vulnerable organ. It’s the surface that protects you form external hazards, but it’s also what other people see when they look at you. Your look and beauty are very influenced by the health of your skin.
Naturally, skin is also the organ which comes in contact with a whole range of different chemicals and compounds, which get absorbed into our system. Powder, mascara, lipstick, all kinds of creams, lotions and soaps – the list of chemicals that we put on our skin can go on and on.
Have a look at this infographic to learn about modern beauty products and their effect on your health.
Click on image to enlarge