- This Neat Chart Will Save Your Food From Getting Spoiled Infographic
- Insanely Simple 3-Step Guide To Boosting Your Metabolism Video
- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
What’s Your Skin Eating? A Look At Your Beauty Products Infographic
Skin is your most visible and arguably the most vulnerable organ. It’s the surface that protects you form external hazards, but it’s also what other people see when they look at you. Your look and beauty are very influenced by the health of your skin.
Naturally, skin is also the organ which comes in contact with a whole range of different chemicals and compounds, which get absorbed into our system. Powder, mascara, lipstick, all kinds of creams, lotions and soaps – the list of chemicals that we put on our skin can go on and on.
Have a look at this infographic to learn about modern beauty products and their effect on your health.
Click on image to enlarge