- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Winter Is Almost Here: Learn How To Stay Warm During The Cold Months Infographic
The weather is getting colder and colder, and you probably know what it means. It’s time to make sure that the cold and flu season doesn’t get the best of you and your loved ones.
Wrapping up is the first thing that comes to mind when we think about keeping warm when it’s cold outside. And for a good reason, of course. However, there is much more to cold and its dangers to our health, as well as the things you can do to stay healthy throughout fall and winter.
Here are some interesting cold-related facts and tips you need to know.
Click on image to enlarge