- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
Turmeric: The Perfect Spice To Keep You Warm And Healthy During Winter Infographic
Turmeric is a widely-known spice hailing from Asia, where it’s been used as a medicinal herb for centuries. Recently, Western science proved that it truly possesses an array of powerful health benefits.
Extracted from the root of the turmeric plant, this spice has a warm and bitter taste which is perfect for adding flavor to your dishes and drinks, especially during the cold season. But turmeric is much more than that. Its main component, curcumin, has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Learn more about turmeric and its properties in the infographic.
How do you use turmeric? Share your recipes in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge