- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Jojoba Oil: The Best Natural Remedy For Perfect Skin Infographic
Did you know that jojoba oil is like a magical treatment for your skin? By the way, make sure you pronounce it correctly – “ho-ho-ba.”
Universally called an “oil,” the substance is technically a liquid wax. The structure of this ‘wax’ is incredibly similar to that of the oil produced by human skin. This is one of the most vital benefit of jojoba oil. Such compatibility ensures easier and faster absorption of the oil into the human skin. No wonder jojoba oil is a perfect moisturizer for skin of any type and age!
Besides, jojoba oil is also packed with nutrients and antioxidants. It shows anti-inflammatory effects and helps to reduce acne breakouts.
Click on image to enlarge