- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
14 Most Shocking Health Benefits Of Whiskey
Whiskey used to be the drink of cowboys, construction workers, and other badass types. Recently, however, it has become more and more common to see people from all walks of life enjoying a shot of whiskey after work. What if we told you that you can enjoy that double shot of whiskey and not feel one bit guilty about it? Even more shocking, what if we told you that whiskey (in moderation, of course!) is even good for you? Keep reading and find out how a shot of your favorite brand whiskey can enhance your health. Cheers!
1. Maintains Healthy Brain Function
Okay, so everyone knows that if you drink too much with your friends Jack and Jim, your brain will become whiskey-logged. However, did you know that a 2003 study found that drinking moderate amounts of whiskey can boost your brain cognitive performance and reduce your chances of developing Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia? Also, whiskey contains ellagic acid, which is powerful at fighting against those free radicals associated with mental decline. Doing so, it contributes to a healthy brain functioning and improves your quality of live.
However, there is always a bit of controversy when the topic touches any benefits of alcohol. Mind, that when moderation is not the case, alcohol does precisely the opposite thing – it damages your brain.
Continue to Page 2