- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
14 Most Shocking Health Benefits Of Whiskey
2. Supports Heart Health
You might be shaking your head at this one, asking how it can be true, but let us reassure you — it is. Wine, dark beer, and whiskey are some of the lonely alcoholic drinks that can claim to be good for your heart.
The high levels of antioxidants found in whiskey can help to reduce your risk of having heart problems. The drink is the ‘blood-thinner’, so it lessens your risks of blood clots significantly. The moderate portions of whiskey prevent heart attacks, stimulate the proper work of your heart, and support overall of your cardiovascular system.
Perhaps that’s why people toast, saying, “To Your Health!”
Continue to Page 3