- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
14 Most Shocking Health Benefits Of Whiskey
3. Helps Avoid Weight Gain
Alcohol is normally associated with a lost muscle tone and unbalanced body weight, and that is true in case of excessive drinking. Although whiskey might not make you lose 20 or 30 pounds — especially if you keep munching on those free appetizers at the bar — but when compared to almost every other mixed drink and beer, whiskey comes to be mentioned as a low-calorie and low-sugar choice. It has no cholesterol or fat, and very little of sodium. This means, that small amounts of this delicious liquor is unlikely to influence your weight. So you may consider having your whiskey shot in the evening without having to worry about hitting the gym and working off your belly later.
Continue to Page 4