- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
14 Most Shocking Health Benefits Of Whiskey
4. Fights Cancer
Although excessive alcohol consumption leads to a much greater risk of cancer, moderate consumption of whiskey, which is rich in antioxidant like ellagic acid, can help to stop your cells from coming into contact with carcinogens and other toxins that can cause mutation and provoke the development and growth of cancerous cells.
Thanks to the antioxidants, whiskey reduces oxidation and neutralizes free radicals – those dangerous by-products of our body that affect metabolism negatively and cause a number of diseases, including cancer. Knowing this whiskey may help to protect the body from the effects of chemotherapy.
Continue to Page 5