- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Foods That Cause Yellow Teeth (#10 Is Really Surprising!)
Tomatoes will stain your teeth whether it’s tomato sauce, tomato paste, or tomato juice. This doesn’t mean you have to stop eating your favorite Italian food; you simply need to read our tips at the end of this article to find out how to avoid staining your teeth with your Friday night spaghetti.
8. Popsicles/Slushies/Icees/Snow Cones
All of the above are terrific ways to beat the heat in the hot summer months, but oh, those bright colors! Those will wreak havoc on your teeth! Again, if they are staining your tongue or lips, they will do the same to your teeth.
9. Red Wine
Red wine loves your heart and your brain, but it certainly has no love for your teeth. Of course we would never ask you to ditch that bottle of wine, it has too many health benefits (and it tastes so good!). Just keep reading and find out how to keep red wine from staining your pearly whites.
Continue to Page 4