- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 of the Best Disease Fighting Foods Ever
This crunchy veggie, along with its cousins Brussels sprouts, kale, broccoli, and kale, contain compounds called indoles, which are known to help prevent tumors.
Studies show that eating more cruciferous vegetables, such as cauliflower, can greatly reduce the risk of developing many types of cancer including breast, colon, prostate, bladder and ovarian cancer.