- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
15 Tips to Naturally Balance Your Hormones
Are you having issues with your hormones? If you are a female over the age of 45 you most likely have had some problems, even if you have kept your weight normal, exercised, and tried to follow a good diet. Many menopausal and pregnant women experience some type of fatigue, weight gain, and cloudy thinking due to hormone imbalances. However, you don’t need more hormones to balance your body’s natural hormones. Here is a list of 15 tips to help you balance your hormones naturally.
1. Avoid Commercial Vegetable Oils
Almost all commercial oils are highly processed and contain omega-6 and chemically altered fats. These lead not only heart disease, but an imbalance of your hormones.
So avoid all vegetable oils including soybean oil, shortening, peanut oil, margarine, and canola oil. Use coconut oil, butter, and olive oil.