- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
15 Tips to Naturally Balance Your Hormones
Are you having issues with your hormones? If you are a female over the age of 45 you most likely have had some problems, even if you have kept your weight normal, exercised, and tried to follow a good diet. Many menopausal and pregnant women experience some type of fatigue, weight gain, and cloudy thinking due to hormone imbalances. However, you don’t need more hormones to balance your body’s natural hormones. Here is a list of 15 tips to help you balance your hormones naturally.
1. Avoid Commercial Vegetable Oils
Almost all commercial oils are highly processed and contain omega-6 and chemically altered fats. These lead not only heart disease, but an imbalance of your hormones.
So avoid all vegetable oils including soybean oil, shortening, peanut oil, margarine, and canola oil. Use coconut oil, butter, and olive oil.