- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Top Foods for Truly Beautiful, Younger Looking Skin (#12 is Wicked Good!)
4. Green Tea
This tea is tops when it comes to antioxidant power. It also contains powerful polyphenols which protect the skin from getting cell damage from air pollution. Polyphenols are also anti-inflammatory compounds which can help to protect your skin from the damaging UV rays of the sun. Drink three cups of freshly brewed green tea each day for super beautiful skin.
Don’t be afraid of natural fats like the kind you find in avocados. These are not the same as the unhealthy saturated fats you find in foods like margarine and French fries. Polyunsaturated fats and monounsaturated fats, such as the kind in avocados, nuts, and seeds are a natural moisturizer for your skin. Avocados are also full of vitamin E, which can also help fight back against the damage that free radicals cause.
Collagen is what keeps our skin firm and elastic. As we age, our bodies slowdown in their production of collagen. You can encourage your body to make more collagen by eating plenty of foods rich in vitamin C. Blueberries are loaded with this important vitamin as well as having the highest levels of antioxidants found in any fruit on the planet. Aim to eat at least one ounce of blueberries every single day for beautiful skin you can brag about.
Continue to Page 3