- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
18 Little Known Healing Properties Of Pineapple
One of the more prevalent vitamins in pineapples is vitamin C. This vitamin serves as a vital antioxidant and helps to fight against the free radicals that have been recognized to be the creators of cancer. Two types of cancer that are directly helped by consuming pineapples on a regular basis are colon cancer and colorectal cancer.
4. Macular degeneration
When macular degeneration, a breakdown in the eyesight that leads to blindness, is due to age. Increasing the consumption of fruits to at least 3 servings each day has been proven to lower your risk of getting the disease and slows down the progression.
Pineapples have an abundance of properties that can play a big part in the fertility of men and women. These important and vital substances include antioxidants, vitamin C, copper, beta-carotene, folate, and zinc.
All parts of the pineapple plant seem to have some medicinal qualities. The leaves of this plant have been found to correct insulin sensitivity as well as exhibit anti-diabetic tendencies.
Continue to Page 3