- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
18 Reasons Why You Should Eat Cantaloupe All Summer
4. Keeps cancer cells from growing
When left alone, free radicals go after the cells in your body and are responsible for causing cancer to grow. Cantaloupes are rich in beta carotene and vitamin C, which is an antioxidant, and they work together to eliminate the free radicals from your body.
5. Enhances your skin
There are numerous ways that cantaloupes will give you a beautiful complexion. Cantaloupes have vitamin C which is responsible for producing more collagen in your skin. The vitamin A in the melon helps to regenerate your skin. And cantaloupes have a good amount of water which will hydrate your skin.
6. Works to keep blood pressure stabilized
In addition to the vitamins that are in cantaloupes, they are also rich in potassium. This mineral cuts down on the sodium in your body and keeps your blood pressure stabilized.
7. Soothes muscle cramps
If you suffer from muscle cramps, you’ll be happy to know that the potassium in cantaloupes can help keep you from getting them in the future.
Continue to Page 3