- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
20 Easy Ingredient Swaps For Healthier Eating In Seconds
4. Make Healthier Hamburgers
If you want to avoid those terrible fast food joints but you love hamburgers, here’s how you can have the best of both worlds. Try substituting half of the normal amount of hamburger meat with some red beans, onions, and a bit of tomato paste. You will still have the meaty flavor you love, but you will be cutting the saturated fat levels in half.
5. Instead Of Oil Or Butter
This is a huge calorie saver that you will use again and again. When baking, substitute oil or butter in any recipe with a banana. One cup of butter has more than 1,600 calories and more than 116 grams of saturated fat. Compare that with one cup of mashed bananas with just 200 tiny calories and less than half a gram of unhealthy saturated fat. You will not notice any difference in flavor or in texture. Try it once and you will be absolutely amazed at the results.
Continue to Page 4