- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
8. Painful Sex
Pain or discomfort during sex can also be a sign of cervical cancer. This generally means that the cancer has spread into the reproductive organs of the body. If you are going through menopause, this could be due to dryness. The root cause of this problem needs to be investigated by your doctor.
A healthy vagina is completely self-cleaning. You don’t need perfume, douches, or special soaps. Those things are nothing more than marketing ploys to get you to buy something.
10. Heavier or Longer Menstrual Periods
If your periods change over time and become longer than normal or heavier than they used to be, this could be due to irritation of the cervix, possibly due to cancer.
11. Interesting Statistics
The highest number of orgasms ever achieved by a woman within a one-hour period was 134. Consider this: The highest number ever achieved by a male in the same time frame is 16.
Continue to Page 4