- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
25 Super Health Benefits of Delicious, Natural, Creamy …What?!
11. Butter is not stored in our adipose tissue like margarine is, but it is used for a quick source of energy.
12. Sweet, natural butter contains conjugated linoleic acid, which builds muscles, improves the immune system, and is known to be a powerful anti-cancer agent.
13. Protects your body from calcification of the joints.
14. Encourages fertility in women.
15. A natural way to get vitamins E and K2, which is crucial for the metabolism of calcium.
16. Butter contains lauric acid, which is important for fighting fungal infections like Candida.
17. Has antioxidants which protect the body from free radical damage, which causes premature aging.
18. Butter contains lecithin, which is essential for the metabolism of cholesterol in the body.
19. Natural butter is rich in the most easily absorbable form of vitamin A, which is necessary for healthy vision, adrenal, and thyroid health.
20. Butter has powerful antioxidants that protect us from weakening of the arteries.
Continue to Page 4