- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
25 Super Health Benefits of Delicious, Natural, Creamy …What?!
1. The cholesterol in butter fat is essential to a child’s developing brain and nervous system.
2. Prevents gastrointestinal infections for the very old or the very young.
3. Rich source of selenium.
4. The compound in butter that makes it soft also keeps the arteries soft as well as prevents the calcification of the penal gland.
5. Butter contains vitamin D, a vitamin that most of us don’t get enough of and is essential to the absorption of calcium.
6. Butter has arachidonic acid, which plays a vital role in brain function as well being a key component of cell membranes.
7. Butter contains saturated fats that have powerful anti-cancer and anti-tumor compounds.
8. Butter can protect you from tooth decay.
9. This is a major source of a compound called activator X, which helps your body to absorb minerals from the foods you eat.
10. Butter contains an easily absorbable form of iodine, a nutrient essential to thyroid function.
Continue to Page 3