- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
3 Memo Ways To Make It Successfully Through the Silly Season
2. Keep Your Food Binges to a Minimum
- Do not skip a meal because you are going to a party later on that evening. All you are doing is setting yourself up for a night of serious overeating to make up for the meal you missed.
- Not only should you not skip a meal, you should eat a small snack before attending a get-together. When your blood sugar levels are evenly in place you won’t feel so frantic when you reach the buffet table. Protein is the perfect food to snack on as well and to start out with at the buffet because it does not affect your blood sugar so there will be no highs or lows to deal with.
- Try to stay on your regular exercise plan as much as possible. You will feel in control of yourself and when, and if, you do indulge it won’t be as bad as you think.
- Take in all aspects of the party – the colorful decorations, people you haven’t seen in a while, and the lovely array of food and beverages that have been so caringly prepared.
- Once you have surveyed the food and beverage offerings, decide what you are going to eat and drink before you get to the table.
- Live by the 80/20 rule. If you have been eating right and exercising most of the time, there are going to be a few times when it’s okay to indulge a little.
- When you do treat yourself, enjoy it! You can get right back on the wagon tomorrow. Just don’t let it get away from you. We all know people who have lost lots of weight only to put it all back on, and then some.
Continue to Page 3
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.