- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
3 Memo Ways To Make It Successfully Through the Silly Season
3. How to Make Them Truly Happy Holidays
- Make sure you always get a good night’s sleep. Seven to eight hours a night will keep your body healthy and your mind clear.
- Stay hydrated. There are many people who are too busy to take a minute for themselves to stop and eat or drink anything throughout the day. You can always find the time to sneak in a 15-minute break during an 8-hour day to have a protein bar and a bottled water.
- You don’t have to say yes to everything. If there is an event that you would rather not attend, politely decline. It is better to not go than to show up with an attitude.
- Try performing a random act of kindness whenever you can. When you are getting your coffee at the donut shop, treat the person behind you to a coffee and a pastry. Watch how quickly this kind of behavior spreads.
- When you go out to parties or events, have fun. Do things you normally wouldn’t do. Pick up the karaoke microphone and belt one out. Dance like no one is looking. And don’t worry about acting silly – it is the season after all!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.