- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
33 Full Of Omega-3 Foods Infographic
Statistics says that more than 90% of people from the USA are suffering from Omega-3 fatty acid deficiency.
People don’t get a necessary amount of Omega-3 fatty acid from their daily diet. Omega-3 fatty acid may be a reason for some health disorders. Among most widely spread symptoms of the deficiency are: depression, a person is not able to concentrate and be attentive – all this leads to learning disability; heart diseases, eczema, arthritis. It’s important not to let the deficiency develop in your organism.
Learn about foods that are full of Omega-3 from the infographic. Do you eat these products regularly?
Click on image to enlarge