- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
33 Full Of Omega-3 Foods Infographic
Statistics says that more than 90% of people from the USA are suffering from Omega-3 fatty acid deficiency.
People don’t get a necessary amount of Omega-3 fatty acid from their daily diet. Omega-3 fatty acid may be a reason for some health disorders. Among most widely spread symptoms of the deficiency are: depression, a person is not able to concentrate and be attentive – all this leads to learning disability; heart diseases, eczema, arthritis. It’s important not to let the deficiency develop in your organism.
Learn about foods that are full of Omega-3 from the infographic. Do you eat these products regularly?
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.