- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
33 Full Of Omega-3 Foods Infographic
Statistics says that more than 90% of people from the USA are suffering from Omega-3 fatty acid deficiency.
People don’t get a necessary amount of Omega-3 fatty acid from their daily diet. Omega-3 fatty acid may be a reason for some health disorders. Among most widely spread symptoms of the deficiency are: depression, a person is not able to concentrate and be attentive – all this leads to learning disability; heart diseases, eczema, arthritis. It’s important not to let the deficiency develop in your organism.
Learn about foods that are full of Omega-3 from the infographic. Do you eat these products regularly?
Click on image to enlarge