- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
33 Tips For Buying Vegetables Infographic
Vegetables are crucial for building a healthy and nutritious diet. However, most of us aren’t able to grow them in our backyard, which means that we have to rely on the grocery store.
Choosing the best vegetables can be tricky, because you never know for sure how they were grown and whether any unwanted chemicals were used during this process. Most of us know the basics – avoid blemished or bruised produce and choose the vegetables that are brightly colored and crisp. But that’s not enough. Check out the guidelines to buying vegetables provided by The United States Department of Agriculture.
What are your go-to tips on choosing the freshest and tastiest vegetables? Share them in the comments below!
Click on image to enlarge