- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
4 Healthiest Seeds You Need To Have In Your Kitchen Infographic
Seeds are an important part of any healthy diet, albeit often underappreciated and overlooked. The nutritional profile of seeds is quite impressive: they contain large amounts of fiber, healthy monounsaturated fats, plant-based protein, zinc and other essential nutrients.
Studies show that seeds have the ability to prevent weight gain, improve heart health and give more energy for your day.
There is a wide variety of seeds you can add to your diet for better health. However, if you can’t decide which ones to choose, here is the top 4 recommended by nutritionists!
Click on image to enlarge