- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
4 Healthiest Seeds You Need To Have In Your Kitchen Infographic
Seeds are an important part of any healthy diet, albeit often underappreciated and overlooked. The nutritional profile of seeds is quite impressive: they contain large amounts of fiber, healthy monounsaturated fats, plant-based protein, zinc and other essential nutrients.
Studies show that seeds have the ability to prevent weight gain, improve heart health and give more energy for your day.
There is a wide variety of seeds you can add to your diet for better health. However, if you can’t decide which ones to choose, here is the top 4 recommended by nutritionists!
Click on image to enlarge