- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Healthy Diet Ideas For A Sick Day And Natural Cold Remedies Video
- Baked Oatmeal Recipe With Cinnamon and Apple To Warm Up Your Winter Days Video
How Much Protein Is In Your Diet? Find Out Infographic
Protein is the main nutrient which is required for the building of body’s muscles, organs, and skin tissues. It also plays a part in the creation of hormones, enzymes, and other molecules with vital functions.
So basically, without protein our bodies wouldn’t be able to function properly. And while some of them are produced by our system independently, others need to be included in the diet.
But obviously, not all protein-rich foods are the same when it comes to its quantity and quality. Take a look at the infographic below to measure the ‘protein IQ’ of your diet!
Click on image to enlarge