- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
How Much Protein Is In Your Diet? Find Out Infographic
Protein is the main nutrient which is required for the building of body’s muscles, organs, and skin tissues. It also plays a part in the creation of hormones, enzymes, and other molecules with vital functions.
So basically, without protein our bodies wouldn’t be able to function properly. And while some of them are produced by our system independently, others need to be included in the diet.
But obviously, not all protein-rich foods are the same when it comes to its quantity and quality. Take a look at the infographic below to measure the ‘protein IQ’ of your diet!
Click on image to enlarge