- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
How Much Protein Is In Your Diet? Find Out Infographic
Protein is the main nutrient which is required for the building of body’s muscles, organs, and skin tissues. It also plays a part in the creation of hormones, enzymes, and other molecules with vital functions.
So basically, without protein our bodies wouldn’t be able to function properly. And while some of them are produced by our system independently, others need to be included in the diet.
But obviously, not all protein-rich foods are the same when it comes to its quantity and quality. Take a look at the infographic below to measure the ‘protein IQ’ of your diet!
Click on image to enlarge