- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How Much Protein Is In Your Diet? Find Out Infographic
Protein is the main nutrient which is required for the building of body’s muscles, organs, and skin tissues. It also plays a part in the creation of hormones, enzymes, and other molecules with vital functions.
So basically, without protein our bodies wouldn’t be able to function properly. And while some of them are produced by our system independently, others need to be included in the diet.
But obviously, not all protein-rich foods are the same when it comes to its quantity and quality. Take a look at the infographic below to measure the ‘protein IQ’ of your diet!
Click on image to enlarge