- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Best Sources Of Plant-Based Protein For A Healthy Diet Infographic
“Where do you get your protein?” is probably one of the most common and annoying questions anyone on a plant-based diet is likely to hear. How do you answer that question? And most importantly, how can you actually make sure that you get enough protein without eating meat?
Even if you’re just scaling back on meat and not excluding it completely from your diet, it’s necessary to know about its plant alternatives.
Unfortunately, most people are unaware that a lot of greens and seeds contain protein that can replace traditional animal products. Take a look at the infographic to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge