- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Arugula And Your Health — A Perfect Combination Video
Have you heard about the leafy green called arugula? Depending on the region, it also goes by the names rucoli, rucola, colewort and salad rocket.
It’s an incredibly healthy vegetable from the cruciferous family. It’s a low-calorie source of vitamin C, vitamin A, magnesium and calcium. Thanks to its distinctive flavor, arugula is great for adding to fresh salads and side dishes.
Watch the video featured below to learn more about this veggie: its nutritional profile, health benefits and tips on cooking and serving it.