- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
Arugula And Your Health — A Perfect Combination Video
Have you heard about the leafy green called arugula? Depending on the region, it also goes by the names rucoli, rucola, colewort and salad rocket.
It’s an incredibly healthy vegetable from the cruciferous family. It’s a low-calorie source of vitamin C, vitamin A, magnesium and calcium. Thanks to its distinctive flavor, arugula is great for adding to fresh salads and side dishes.
Watch the video featured below to learn more about this veggie: its nutritional profile, health benefits and tips on cooking and serving it.