- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Arugula And Your Health — A Perfect Combination Video
Have you heard about the leafy green called arugula? Depending on the region, it also goes by the names rucoli, rucola, colewort and salad rocket.
It’s an incredibly healthy vegetable from the cruciferous family. It’s a low-calorie source of vitamin C, vitamin A, magnesium and calcium. Thanks to its distinctive flavor, arugula is great for adding to fresh salads and side dishes.
Watch the video featured below to learn more about this veggie: its nutritional profile, health benefits and tips on cooking and serving it.