- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Arugula And Your Health — A Perfect Combination Video
Have you heard about the leafy green called arugula? Depending on the region, it also goes by the names rucoli, rucola, colewort and salad rocket.
It’s an incredibly healthy vegetable from the cruciferous family. It’s a low-calorie source of vitamin C, vitamin A, magnesium and calcium. Thanks to its distinctive flavor, arugula is great for adding to fresh salads and side dishes.
Watch the video featured below to learn more about this veggie: its nutritional profile, health benefits and tips on cooking and serving it.