- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
Arugula And Your Health — A Perfect Combination Video
Have you heard about the leafy green called arugula? Depending on the region, it also goes by the names rucoli, rucola, colewort and salad rocket.
It’s an incredibly healthy vegetable from the cruciferous family. It’s a low-calorie source of vitamin C, vitamin A, magnesium and calcium. Thanks to its distinctive flavor, arugula is great for adding to fresh salads and side dishes.
Watch the video featured below to learn more about this veggie: its nutritional profile, health benefits and tips on cooking and serving it.