- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
10+ Proven Ways To Reduce Face Wrinkles Naturally
Everyone always wants to look their best and especially in America everyone wants to keep their skin looking youthful for as long as they can. Having a soft, clear, dewy complexion always makes women and men feel their best at all times. So how do you ward off impending wrinkles as you get older every year?
There are many extreme measures that many people take such as getting a face lift or having a little nip and tuck procedure done at a dermatologist’s office. But there are things that you can do simply and naturally to lower the amount of wrinkles you get on your face. The key is to find what works for you and make it a routine. The more you put your plan into action on a regular basis the longer your skin will maintain its youthful appearance. Here is our top list of tips below!
1. Stay out of the sun.
While many people believe that it is all up to your genes, a plastic surgeon in New York, Darrick Antell, MD, proved that exposing your skin to the sun will age you more than genetics. A comparison between twins found that the one who stayed out in the sun had more wrinkles than the one who did not. If you are going to go out in the sunshine, make sure you use the appropriate sunscreen.
2. Make sure you sleep on your back.
If you think it doesn’t matter the way you sleep, then the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) begs to differ. It was proven that when you sleep on your side you will find wrinkles appear on your chin and cheeks; sleeping in a face down position will furrow your brow. It is recommended you get your rest every night while laying on your back.
3. If you need glasses, wear them.
The AAD also suggests that if you wear glasses make sure you wear them. Going without glasses can cause squinting which will create grooves that turn into wrinkles. Never go out in the sun without sunglasses so you have the skin around your eyes protected from UV rays damage.
Continue to Page 2