- Starch Intolerance Could Pose Serious Health Problems
- What To Eat For Stress Relief
- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
Why Is Spirulina So Good For Our Health? Video
Spirulina is all the talk right now, and that’s for a good reason. This green-colored algae is absurdly good for your health. In fact, it is even considered as one of the most nutrient sources available.
Rich in antioxidants, essential amino acids, B-vitamins, iron and a range of other nutrients, spirulina is also an excellent source of plant-based protein, which makes it very popular among vegans.
Want to learn more about this seaborn superfood? Watch the video featured below and let us know what you think in the comment section!