- DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
- 6 Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types Infographic
- Healthy Breakfasts Ideas For Summertime Video
- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
Why Is Spirulina So Good For Our Health? Video
Spirulina is all the talk right now, and that’s for a good reason. This green-colored algae is absurdly good for your health. In fact, it is even considered as one of the most nutrient sources available.
Rich in antioxidants, essential amino acids, B-vitamins, iron and a range of other nutrients, spirulina is also an excellent source of plant-based protein, which makes it very popular among vegans.
Want to learn more about this seaborn superfood? Watch the video featured below and let us know what you think in the comment section!