- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Why Is Spirulina So Good For Our Health? Video
Spirulina is all the talk right now, and that’s for a good reason. This green-colored algae is absurdly good for your health. In fact, it is even considered as one of the most nutrient sources available.
Rich in antioxidants, essential amino acids, B-vitamins, iron and a range of other nutrients, spirulina is also an excellent source of plant-based protein, which makes it very popular among vegans.
Want to learn more about this seaborn superfood? Watch the video featured below and let us know what you think in the comment section!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.