- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Why Is Spirulina So Good For Our Health? Video
Spirulina is all the talk right now, and that’s for a good reason. This green-colored algae is absurdly good for your health. In fact, it is even considered as one of the most nutrient sources available.
Rich in antioxidants, essential amino acids, B-vitamins, iron and a range of other nutrients, spirulina is also an excellent source of plant-based protein, which makes it very popular among vegans.
Want to learn more about this seaborn superfood? Watch the video featured below and let us know what you think in the comment section!