- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Why Is Spirulina So Good For Our Health? Video
Spirulina is all the talk right now, and that’s for a good reason. This green-colored algae is absurdly good for your health. In fact, it is even considered as one of the most nutrient sources available.
Rich in antioxidants, essential amino acids, B-vitamins, iron and a range of other nutrients, spirulina is also an excellent source of plant-based protein, which makes it very popular among vegans.
Want to learn more about this seaborn superfood? Watch the video featured below and let us know what you think in the comment section!