- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
The Ultimate List Of 24 High Fiber Foods Infographic
Looking to add more fiber to your diet? It’s always better to do so with the help of natural produce instead of fiber-enriched processed foods.
Fiber is one of the elements that’s widely deficient in a modern Western diet. As a result, the overwhelming majority of Americans don’t get enough dietary fiber through their daily nutrition.
That’s a dangerous situation, because fiber plays an important part in the functioning of the human body. Apart from providing digestive health, it also lowers the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and even cancer.
Here are 24 high fiber foods that will help you meet the recommended fiber intake.