- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
The Ultimate List Of 24 High Fiber Foods Infographic
Looking to add more fiber to your diet? It’s always better to do so with the help of natural produce instead of fiber-enriched processed foods.
Fiber is one of the elements that’s widely deficient in a modern Western diet. As a result, the overwhelming majority of Americans don’t get enough dietary fiber through their daily nutrition.
That’s a dangerous situation, because fiber plays an important part in the functioning of the human body. Apart from providing digestive health, it also lowers the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and even cancer.
Here are 24 high fiber foods that will help you meet the recommended fiber intake.