- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
The Ultimate List Of 24 High Fiber Foods Infographic
Looking to add more fiber to your diet? It’s always better to do so with the help of natural produce instead of fiber-enriched processed foods.
Fiber is one of the elements that’s widely deficient in a modern Western diet. As a result, the overwhelming majority of Americans don’t get enough dietary fiber through their daily nutrition.
That’s a dangerous situation, because fiber plays an important part in the functioning of the human body. Apart from providing digestive health, it also lowers the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and even cancer.
Here are 24 high fiber foods that will help you meet the recommended fiber intake.