- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
Yoga For Bedtime: Take 20 Minutes To Transition For A Good Night’s Sleep Video
In the evening, we often feel drained and tired, which may not seem like the best condition for doing yoga. But you know what? It is.
Yoga is a practice that puts your mind and body into alignment and, therefore, at peace. Isn’t that exactly what you need after a long day?
The video below presents a gentle bedtime practice. This 20-minute sequence is for relieving stress and tension, getting rid of anxiety and worries, balancing your mind and preparing your body for a good night’s rest. Take a look, and don’t forget to share it with your friends!