- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
Yoga For Bedtime: Take 20 Minutes To Transition For A Good Night’s Sleep Video
In the evening, we often feel drained and tired, which may not seem like the best condition for doing yoga. But you know what? It is.
Yoga is a practice that puts your mind and body into alignment and, therefore, at peace. Isn’t that exactly what you need after a long day?
The video below presents a gentle bedtime practice. This 20-minute sequence is for relieving stress and tension, getting rid of anxiety and worries, balancing your mind and preparing your body for a good night’s rest. Take a look, and don’t forget to share it with your friends!