- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Yoga For Bedtime: Take 20 Minutes To Transition For A Good Night’s Sleep Video
In the evening, we often feel drained and tired, which may not seem like the best condition for doing yoga. But you know what? It is.
Yoga is a practice that puts your mind and body into alignment and, therefore, at peace. Isn’t that exactly what you need after a long day?
The video below presents a gentle bedtime practice. This 20-minute sequence is for relieving stress and tension, getting rid of anxiety and worries, balancing your mind and preparing your body for a good night’s rest. Take a look, and don’t forget to share it with your friends!