- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Yoga For Bedtime: Take 20 Minutes To Transition For A Good Night’s Sleep Video
In the evening, we often feel drained and tired, which may not seem like the best condition for doing yoga. But you know what? It is.
Yoga is a practice that puts your mind and body into alignment and, therefore, at peace. Isn’t that exactly what you need after a long day?
The video below presents a gentle bedtime practice. This 20-minute sequence is for relieving stress and tension, getting rid of anxiety and worries, balancing your mind and preparing your body for a good night’s rest. Take a look, and don’t forget to share it with your friends!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.