- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Yoga For Bedtime: Take 20 Minutes To Transition For A Good Night’s Sleep Video
In the evening, we often feel drained and tired, which may not seem like the best condition for doing yoga. But you know what? It is.
Yoga is a practice that puts your mind and body into alignment and, therefore, at peace. Isn’t that exactly what you need after a long day?
The video below presents a gentle bedtime practice. This 20-minute sequence is for relieving stress and tension, getting rid of anxiety and worries, balancing your mind and preparing your body for a good night’s rest. Take a look, and don’t forget to share it with your friends!