- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Can you imagine going through a single day without snacks? Nowadays they play a more important role in our daily diet than ever before. Between-meal bites are simply essential – they make up about 25 percent of an average person’s daily calorie intake.
Unfortunately, most of us don’t make very healthy choices when it comes to snacks – cookies, salty chips and sweets are still undeniable favorites. But let’s not forget that there are other options around.
If you care about your health and want to change your snack habits for the better, look at the infographic below to find out what snacks make great sources of vital nutrients, including fiber and protein.
Click on image to enlarge