- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Can you imagine going through a single day without snacks? Nowadays they play a more important role in our daily diet than ever before. Between-meal bites are simply essential – they make up about 25 percent of an average person’s daily calorie intake.
Unfortunately, most of us don’t make very healthy choices when it comes to snacks – cookies, salty chips and sweets are still undeniable favorites. But let’s not forget that there are other options around.
If you care about your health and want to change your snack habits for the better, look at the infographic below to find out what snacks make great sources of vital nutrients, including fiber and protein.
Click on image to enlarge