- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Can you imagine going through a single day without snacks? Nowadays they play a more important role in our daily diet than ever before. Between-meal bites are simply essential – they make up about 25 percent of an average person’s daily calorie intake.
Unfortunately, most of us don’t make very healthy choices when it comes to snacks – cookies, salty chips and sweets are still undeniable favorites. But let’s not forget that there are other options around.
If you care about your health and want to change your snack habits for the better, look at the infographic below to find out what snacks make great sources of vital nutrients, including fiber and protein.
Click on image to enlarge