- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
Upgrade Your Snack Game To Get More Fiber And Protein Infographic
Can you imagine going through a single day without snacks? Nowadays they play a more important role in our daily diet than ever before. Between-meal bites are simply essential – they make up about 25 percent of an average person’s daily calorie intake.
Unfortunately, most of us don’t make very healthy choices when it comes to snacks – cookies, salty chips and sweets are still undeniable favorites. But let’s not forget that there are other options around.
If you care about your health and want to change your snack habits for the better, look at the infographic below to find out what snacks make great sources of vital nutrients, including fiber and protein.
Click on image to enlarge