- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
4 Misconceptions About Meditation Infographic
What do you associate with the word “meditation”? Your mind will probably come up with an image of a serene Buddhist sitting with his legs crossed somewhere far away from civilization, surrounded by mountains or open fields.
Nowadays, more and more people are becoming interested in meditation. However, its concept continues to be surrounded with a lot of mystery in the mind of the general population. Is it something only for hippies and esoteric enthusiasts? Or maybe for solitary hermits who renounced modern life?
Of course not. Everyone in the world can practice meditation and enjoy its benefits. Take a look at the infographic below to find out why.
Click on image to enlarge