- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Dangerous Medicines Women should Avoid
2. Breast Cancer Drugs
Tamoxifen is a synthetic drug that can keep breast cancer cells from growing by imitating estrogen. However, Tamoxifen has so many dangerous side effects; even doctors suggest that you stop using it after 5 years.
Passion flower has an extract called Chrysin which has shown to reduce the type of inflammation that can lead to breast cancer.
Flax seed has also been used as the component they contain lignans, bind estrogen receptors and work similar to Tamoxifen.
You can find lignans in other grains such as buckwheat and oats, along with broccoli, carrots, and spinach, flax seed is by far the richest source of lignans that you can find in any food source.