- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
5 Eye Opening Juice Recipes to Wake You Up and Get You Moving!
Some mornings it’s just more difficult to get up and get going than others. When you need a boost but don’t want those caffeinated or sugary drinks, think green. Green Juice, that is! We have 5 eye opening, get your motor revved up and ready to go green juice recipes that will perk you up before you can say “Carpe Diem!”
1. The “Open Your Eyes” Smoothie
1 Handful of organic kale leaves
2 Large handfuls of organic baby spinach leaves
1 Medium organic carrot
1 Medium organic grapefruit, peeled and deseeded
Place all items in your blender or juicer and mix for 1 minute. Enjoy!
2. The” I Am So Awake” Smoothie
1 Cup of organic watercress
A small handful of organic mint leaves
2 Medium organic green apples, cored
3 Cups of organic kale, chopped (find out more about kale for eyesight)
1 Medium organic cucumber
½ Organic lime juice
Place all ingredients in your juicer or blender and mix for 1 minute.
3. The “Sunrise Special” Smoothie
½ Medium organic cucumber
1 Medium organic celery stalk
1 Cup organic baby spinach
2 Medium organic apples, cored (Golden Delicious are great in this recipe)
¼ Organic lime, peeled and deseeded
½ Inch of fresh, organic ginger
Place all ingredients in your juicer or blender and mix for one minute. You can pour this on over ice if you like.
4. The “Zinger” Smoothie
1 Medium organic pink grapefruit, peeled and deseeded
1 Small organic apple, cored
3 or 4 Small organic carrots (not baby carrots)
1 Teaspoon fresh organic ginger, peeled (read more about ginger benefits)
½ Small organic lemon, peeled and deseeded
Place all items in your blender or juice and mix for one minute. Pour and smile!
5. The “Wake Me at Sunrise” Smoothie
2 Handfuls of organic baby spinach
5 Organic kale leaves
5 Small organic celery stalks
2 Small organic green apples, cored
1 Small organic lemon, peeled and deseeded
1 Tablespoon of flaxseed oil (optional)
Place everything in your juicer or blender and mix for one minute. This one is sure to wake you up and get you going when everything else fails!
Think green friends!