- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Great Gluten Free Recipes Using Plantains Instead of Flour
2. Plantain Sandwich Bread
Everyone loves a good sandwich, and what is a sandwich without bread? Now this bread is round in shape, but it’s so darn good, and has only 3 ingredients! You will find yourself making these again and again.
- 2 Large yellow plantains
- 1 Cup tapioca flour
- 1 Teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Puree the plantains in your blender or food processor.
- Put the pureed plantains and other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Using a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, put about 2 or 3 tablespoons of dough. Use a spoon or your hand to flatten them into a circle that is less than ¼ inch thick.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until they are golden brown on top.
- Allow to cool before eating, otherwise they tend to fall apart.