- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
5 Natural Cough And Sore Throat Potions You Need This Winter
We have yet to get tons of snow, but there have still been plenty of cold temperatures to go around. And if it hasn’t hit your area yet, there is a nasty cold and cough that is already making the rounds.
Studies show that most cough syrups are not that effective and when it comes to kids, a placebo works just as well as commercially made cough syrups.
We have put together some of the best natural potions that help to stop the scratchy throat and nagging cough that is keeping people up at night.
By the way, we call these “potions” and not recipes because these work so well, they are almost like a magic potion!
1. Sage and Honey
- ¾ cup of raw, organic honey
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
Add all ingredients into a pan and stir over medium heat until almost boiling. Turn off the fire, and cover the pot. Allow to steep for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and store in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid, such as a Mason jar. This will keep in the refrigerator for three months, but we bet you use it before that. Take one teaspoon as needed.
Continue to Page 2