- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Of the Most Vital Exercises You Can Do
Some people have called swimming the world’s most perfect exercise. Perhaps they are right; swimming is great because, besides being fun and refreshing, it works almost every single muscle in the body at the same time. ( active swimming, that is, not floating) It works not only your muscles, but is one of the best cardio workouts also. You don’t have to worry about damage to your joints like you do with running or other weight bearing exercises and it’s one of the best ways to burn calories ever! Depending on what stroke you are doing, did you know you can burn as much as 450 calories in only 30 minutes? Now that’s a lot of reward for not much effort.