- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Of the Most Vital Exercises You Can Do
3. Kettle bells
They may look old fashioned, but kettle bells are the new standard for resistance training. Kettle bell swings give your body a wallop of a full body workout that you will find gives you tremendous power and strength in your arms and legs in a very short amount of time. You won’t even need to do cardio as exercise for, like swimming, is its own cardio workout. Start with 30 seconds of swings with the kettle ball, then 30 seconds of rest three times. Work up to either 2 minutes of swinging, then resting, or up to 10 sets. It’s a lot of work in a short period of time but you will see the results from this great exercise really quickly!