- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Of The Worst Foods Ever To Pig Out On At Night (# 8 Is Just Crazy!)
You might be shaking your head thinking, what in the world could possibly be wrong with celery? Well, you might not know it, but you should avoid celery if you want deep, uninterrupted sleep. You see, celery is a natural diuretic. This means you will have to pee more often all night long if you indulge in a few stalks of celery and nut butter before bed. If you don’t want to get up three or four times in the night, skip the celery.
Try eating a bit of fruit at night when you get the munchies. You might also try a handful of nuts or some oatmeal if your stomach is grumbling for attention.