- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
5 Steps To Knee-To-Nose Core Flow Video
For those who want to have flatter stomach, develop better stability, and prevent lower back pain, core-strengthening exercises are a good solution.
Gigi Yogini, a yoga master, demonstrates one of such exercise, called the Knee-To-Nose Core Flow. In the video below you’ll learn the 5 easy steps to achieve this flow and enjoy its benefits.
Admittedly, Knee-To-Nose Core Flow can be a little difficult for a beginner, as the performance requires hip strength as well as a prepared back and chest. It’s also an intense core workout that is sure to leave you with that post-exercise burn in your muscles. But if you feel confident, give the core flow a try and share your experience in the comments.