- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
5 Steps To Knee-To-Nose Core Flow Video
For those who want to have flatter stomach, develop better stability, and prevent lower back pain, core-strengthening exercises are a good solution.
Gigi Yogini, a yoga master, demonstrates one of such exercise, called the Knee-To-Nose Core Flow. In the video below you’ll learn the 5 easy steps to achieve this flow and enjoy its benefits.
Admittedly, Knee-To-Nose Core Flow can be a little difficult for a beginner, as the performance requires hip strength as well as a prepared back and chest. It’s also an intense core workout that is sure to leave you with that post-exercise burn in your muscles. But if you feel confident, give the core flow a try and share your experience in the comments.