- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
- What Is Lion’s Mane And Why Is It So Good For Your Health? Video
- Best 8 Knockout Kidney Detox Juice Recipes
- Top 10 Household Items Known To Cause Cancer
- 55 Healthy Snacks Under 200 Calories For Any Taste Infographic
5 Steps To Knee-To-Nose Core Flow Video
For those who want to have flatter stomach, develop better stability, and prevent lower back pain, core-strengthening exercises are a good solution.
Gigi Yogini, a yoga master, demonstrates one of such exercise, called the Knee-To-Nose Core Flow. In the video below you’ll learn the 5 easy steps to achieve this flow and enjoy its benefits.
Admittedly, Knee-To-Nose Core Flow can be a little difficult for a beginner, as the performance requires hip strength as well as a prepared back and chest. It’s also an intense core workout that is sure to leave you with that post-exercise burn in your muscles. But if you feel confident, give the core flow a try and share your experience in the comments.